1) Mulch is beautifying! It brings character and substance to your landscape plan. You can choose from many different colors and shreds to match your color scheme and vision.
2) Mulch also helps to retain water around your plant scape. Meaning that you can water less -- saving you money on your bill and conserving a natural resource!
3) Mulch is also a great insulator. This helps to keep your landscape elements warm in the winter and coo in the summer.
4) Mulch also helps to keep weeds from growing as they block the sunlight that weeds need to grow and spread their seeds.
5) Last, but certainly not least, mulch decomposes over time and will add organic mater to your soil which keeps it healthy in the long run.